The Alki Beach 5k is now the Cosmo 7k and 5k
Click here, and sign up to have fun AND help cancer patients right now!
We are excited to announce that NW Hope & Healing has transferred ownership of the Alki Beach 5k to a local events organization, Fizz Events. This is great news for runners everywhere, and it’s great news for NWHH and the women we serve, too! Now you can run on the same great course at Alki Beach, but you have more opportunities than ever to have a good time, all while raising money to support NW Hope & Healing.
Why the change?
The cost of producing a great run event is high, and the funds to produce the run came out of donations to the run. With Fizz Events taking ownership of the events, 100% of your donations go directly to NWHH to support women in cancer treatment – and that’s a win win!
What’s new at the event?
In addition to the great course and great cause, there will be lots of upgrades for participants, including:
- Both 5k and 7k options
- Kids Race with Special Kids’ Superhero Cape
- Women’s Long Sleeve Tech Top for all 7K & 5K participants
- Logoed Cosmo Martini Glass & 2 Cosmos at the finish line
- Finisher Medal
- Personalized Participant Bib
- Chip Timed Event
- Live Music & more finish line fun!
How does this event help women?
Fizz Events is offering many ways to donate!
- $2 from every registration goes to NWHH
- All proceeds from tribute patches go to NWHH
- 100% of your donations go to NWHH
- Sign up now to be a team captain and raise even more with your friends!
- A portion of all sponsorship dollars support NWHH
How to register? Click here, and sign up to have fun AND help cancer patients right now!