You and a friend will enjoy an incredible getaway in downtown Seattle with this package:
- Start your memorable day with brunch at Shaker & Spear using a $150 gift certificate
- Shop at Sassafras with a $250 gift certificate
- Shop at The Endless Knot with a $150 certificate
- Rest up and fortify with a leisurely lunch at Place Pigalle using a $200 gift certificate
- Shop at Kuhlman Clothing with a $150 certificate
- Enjoy a private shopping evening with drinks and bites at The Finerie (value $1,500)
- Relax and revel in your Grand Water View King room at Loews Hotel 1000 for a 1 night stay, complete with dinner and breakfast for two at All Water Restaurant (value $1,100)
Enjoy a stay valued at up to $5,000 at your choice of five Solmar Resorts on the tip of the Baja Peninsula in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
This all-inclusive plan includes your accommodations, designated meals and snacks, as well as domestic beverages, taxes and gratuities. Meal plans vary for each resort and are subject to change and availability. Your stay may be upgraded or extended at your own expense.
- Valid for travel from June 1, 2018 until December 31, 2019.
- Black-out restrictions apply. Not available during the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years; limited availability during April.
- Reservation must be made by June 1, 2019.
- Reservation is non-transferrable, non-cancellable, and non-changeable once booked.
- Reservations must be made through BizX via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 998-5055.
- Does not include airfare, airport transfer, or car.
- Certificate has no cash value. Value must be redeemed in single booking; no change is given.
Perfect for the ultimate sports fan, this item includes:
- Full sized Doug Baldwin-autographed football
- 2 tickets and parking to the Sunday October 7 game against the Los Angeles Rams in Section 126, Row LL, Seats 5-6
- 2 tickets in club level at Seattle Sounders vs. Portland Timbers game on June 30, 2018
- 4 tickets in club level at Seattle Sounders vs. Vancouver Whitecaps game on July 21, 2018
- Steve Largent-autographed Seahawks baseball cap.
This beautiful 14kt rose gold ring is pave set with .25ct of round brilliant white diamonds and .21ct of round brilliant cut brown diamonds.
You and up to seven friends will delight in this relaxing sunset cruise, complete with an abundance of hors d’oeuvers, wine and cocktails. Your elegant and comfortable 90 foot yacht will depart from Carillon Point in Kirkland at 6:30pm, cruise along Lake Washington through the cut past the University of Washington, and into Lake Union, for an approximate 3-1/2 hour experience. The cruise must take place within 6 months from receipt of certificate; date to be mutually agreed upon.
This incredible package contains multiple experiences to enjoy the best of the Eastside, for groups large and small. Perfect for a year of enjoyment, or select a few to give as gifts! Specific packages include:
- 1 night at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue with breakfast for 2 at Eques Restaurant and valet parking (value $215)
- Daniels Broiler, Bellevue Place: $100 certificate
- Carmine’s in Bellevue: $100 gift certificate
- City Flowers, Bellevue Place: $200 certificate
- Obadiah Salon at Bellevue Place: 3 hair blow outs (value $115)
- Cocktail party at Suite Restaurant & Lounge for 10: includes champagne greeting, appetizers, and 1 cocktail per person ($500)
- Topolino’s Pizza: $50 gift certificate
Sparkman Cellars gift certificate for wine tasting for 8 in Woodinville (value $120)
- Russell’s Restaurant and Loft in Bothell: Dinner for 4 featuring 4 courses with wine pairing, 4 signed Adventure cook books, and Russell may share a few stories at your table! (value $600; tax and gratuity not included)
- El Gaucho gift certificates (total value $1,100)
- The Lake House at Lincoln Tower gift certificates (total value $1,100)
- 13 Coins: $75 gift certificate
- Karan Dannenberg Clothier: $500 certificate
Come bask in the land of sunflowers and castles while staying in your very own Maison d’Etre, where modern conveniences meet rustic charm. This four bedroom, four-and-a-half bath home features a private garden, gourmet kitchen, Wi-Fi, and exquisite views of the Lot River and the medieval village of Saint-Cirq Lapopie. The village and surrounding area offer much to do—from touring prehistoric cave paintings, bicycling, shopping in local markets, and swimming in the river, to dining on truffles, and tasting the famous “Black Wine of Cahors.”
- Airfair or car not included.
- Available for one week (Saturday–Saturday) in June, July, or August 2018 or 2019.
- Must be used by August 31, 2019.
- Winner must contact donor ASAP to reserve.