Do something good for yourself and the community
NWHH will be partnering with local wellness experts to bring you a full week of health, wellness, and mindfulness classes. Yoga, outdoor adventure, healthy cooking and eating, and more! Classes and lectures will be delivered via Zoom and our YouTube channel so you can enjoy our Week of Wellness from the comfort of your own home.
Our Awesome Partners:
- Morgan Zion, acclaimed local yoga teacher, will be hosting four Zoom yoga classes for all levels, including meditation and breathing exercises. Connect with your body and your breath!
- Lisa Thompson, accomplished mountain climber and breast cancer survivor, will be joining us for a live Q & A to talk about resilience in the face of obstacles. Get inspired!
- Alana Hendrickson, registered dietician and surf instructor for Operation Surf, will be bringing us a vegan cooking demonstration and nutrition talk. Detoxify with a home-cooked meal!
- Dr. Chirag Shah, gynecologic oncologist and NWHH board member, will be hosting a lecture on recent updates in screening guidelines for cervical cancer.
- Dr. Kara Carlson, radiologist and NWHH board member, will be joining Dr. Shah with information about breast cancer screening guidelines. Stay informed, stay healthy!
These wonderful contributors have graciously offered to donate their time so that the proceeds from ticket sales for this event will go directly towards helping local women meet their basic needs while receiving treatment for breast and gynecologic cancers.